Coir logs provide biodegradable soil erosion control on slopes, riverbanks, and shorelines, building up a compromised area and stabilizing it so new vegetation can regrow. Made from biodegradable coir twine netting that surrounds a mix of mattress coconut coir, erosion control logs typically have a lifespan of 2 to 5 years until they naturally degrade. See our coir logs specifications for more information.
Coir Log Features and Benefits
- Naturally biodegradable coir fibers
- Have a diameter of 12, 16, or 20 inches
- Increased strength from dense construction
- Easy to install and can be joined together
- Lifespan of 2 to 5 years
- Builds into existing contours