Non woven geotextile is a type of stabilization fabric made from synthetic polypropylene most often used for drainage, filtration, erosion control, and sediment reinforcement. Nonwoven geotextile drainage fabric can be expertly used for filtering applications. Because of non woven geotextile filter fabric's design, its flow through rate is high, allowing water to pass through while retaining debris and pollutants. Non woven geotextile is a durable erosion control fabric made of synthetic materials for a variety of applications.
Non woven geotextile are rot-resistant, needle punched fabrics that have high permittivity and water flow rates. This high flow through rate makes nonwoven geotextile fabric perfect for filtration and permanent sediment control. For example, nonwoven geotextile drainage fabric is used to make dewatering bags, which is one of the best ways to remove sediment from water. See our non woven geotextile specification charts for more information on water flow.
The weights of non woven geotextile we offer range from light weight to heavy weight. They include:
- 3.1 oz non woven geotextile fabric
- 3.5 oz non woven geotextile fabric
- 4 oz non woven geotextile fabric
- 4.5 oz non woven geotextile fabric
- 6 oz non woven geotextile fabric
- 8 oz non woven geotextile fabric
- 10 oz non woven geotextile fabric
- 12 oz non woven geotextile fabric
- 16 oz non woven geotextile fabric
Light weight non woven geotextile is most often used for drainage, landscaping, filtering applications, and asphalt overlay. Medium weight non woven geotextiles are used for erosion control, stabilization, drainage, and aggregate separation. Heavy weight non woven geotextile is used for geomembrane cushioning and road stabilization. Non woven geotextile for drainage and filtration is the most common application.
Non Woven Geotextile Features
- 100% Polypropylene Fibers
- Needle-Punched Design
- Rot-Resistant Fabric
Non Woven Geotextile Benefits
- Durable Construction and Design
- Filtration and Drainage Applications
- Multiple Strengths