Dewatering filter socks catch silt, sediment, and debris from hoses and pipes while allowing clean effluent to strain through the fabric into a body of water.
- • Filters out liquid hydrocarbons, petroleum, animal and vegetable oils, and other liquid contaminants
- • Helps compliance with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) as part of a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPP)
- • Controls the flow of sediment and oil out of headwall and other types of pipes
- • Custom sizes available.
- • Can fit pipes up to 8" Pipes
- • Made from Geo-textile filter media that allows large volumes of water to pass through while filtering out pollutants
- • Easy to install and maintain
- • Material is extremely durable, making it a cost-effective solution for long-term use.