150 Woven Geotextile Fabric is the lightest of our woven geo stabilization fabric options. Woven fabric geotextiles get their name by being constructed from polypropylene fibers tightly woven together. The polypropylene weave pattern is designed for strength and encourages drainage when used as an underlayment in road construction projects. Lightweight woven fabric geotextiles are also used to stabilize soil and provide separation between layers of subsoil and aggregates.
- 150 lbs Grab Tensile Strength
- Permeable Fabric
- Available by the Roll or Pallet
150 Woven Fabric Geotextile Benefits
- High Flow-through Capacity
- Chemical, UV, Rot-Resistant
- For Landscaping or Road Construction