Geotextile tubes are an economical way to dewater large areas like lagoons, wastewater treatment plants, and large ponds. Made from durable woven geotextile, geotextile dewatering tubes remove sediment and sludge from water for demanding jobs that require heavy duty containment. This permeable fabric allows water to pass through the bag, filtering out sediment and sludge. Geotextile dewatering tubes come in lengths of 50’ to 250’ with circumferences of up to 90’. If you have a job that requires a different size geotextile tube, we can accommodate your custom order.
Geotextile Dewatering Tube Features
- Fabric: High Strength Geosynthetic Woven Fabric
- Length: up to 250 ft.
- Circumference: up to 90 ft.
- UV Stabilized
- Available in Black or Tan
Geotextile Dewatering Tube Benefits
- Designed for Large Dewatering Projects
- High Strength Woven Geotextile Fabrics
- Large Sizes and Capacities
- Effectively Filters out Silt, Sediment, Sludge, and Waste
- Easy to Size to your Specific Requirements
- Multipurpose for Dewatering Projects
- Rated to Handle Various Chemicals and Contaminated Water